This temple was constructed in 1180 at the command of Hojo Masako, inviting the high-ranking priest Myoan Eisai to be the founder, at the site where the residence of Minamoto Yoritomo’s father once stood. Ranked third of Kamakura’s five most powerful temples.
Address: 17-7 Ogigayatsu 1-chome Kamakura
Hours: During daylight hours
・How to get there
By Walk: 10 minutes from Kamakura station.